Care at home is a cost-effective way of supporting independence at home by helping you with tasks you are finding difficult.
Good Oaks’ friendly and professional carers prepare meals, administer medication, and help with morning routines. We can visit as little or as often as you like, from one 30 minute visit a week, to around the clock live-in care.
Often, our carers;
- Help people with their morning routine
- Prepare meals
- Administer medication for people who can forget or have an impairment
- Provide companionship and support for people living alone
- Help people to regain their independence after a stay in hospital (reablement)
- Provide personal care
- Help people visit the shops, attend doctor’s appointments or meet friends
This first step is to arrange a no-obligation friendly and informal assessment, or request a brochure. We can visit you at home to talk to you about your life, needs and wishes. We listen to your preferences and suggest ways we can help you achieve your goals.
“My father’s care has been excellent all the time. He has been really happy and enjoyed all the company. He has been treated with great respect.”more testimonials