Good Oaks works with your family, friends, neighbours, GPs, district nurses and other health professionals to form a team dedicated to meeting your needs.
Working exclusively with private individuals, our success is due to recommendations and referrals. We are focussed on providing a premium service of personalised, dependable and quality care.
We have a strong care ethos running through the company:
- Registered with and regularly inspected by the Care Quality Commission
- Experienced and friendly Dignity in Care registered carers
- Small teams of carers, providing continuity of care
- Well trained and paid staff, willing to go the extra mile
- Attentive and caring management
About Care at Home
Good Oaks provides visiting care and live-in care for private individuals in their own homes. Care at Home is:
- Often appropriate for long term as well as short term ‘Home from Hospital’ packages
- Flexible and easily adapted to suit your lifestyle, family and priorities
- Able to provide continuity, companionship and enabling relationships
Visiting care involves a carer visiting you at home to help with tasks you are finding difficult. It can promote independence at home and be a cost-effective alternative to moving into a residential care home. You can find answers to common questions about home care here.
Live-in care is a bespoke alternative to residential care. It involves a carer staying with you at home usually for at least two weeks at a time. They can help with the running of the house as much as desired, as well as provide personal care and companionship. Click to find answers to common questions about live-in care.