Good Oaks has a unique employment ethos that gives people rewarding and flexible careers in the Home Care sector.
We value our team and make sure that every member of our staff is treated with dignity, respect and equality at all times. By providing paid, comprehensive training, encouraging personal development and regularly supervising staff, we support our team to provide quality care to our clients, because we understand that a happy, confident carer means a happy client.
Why work with Good Oaks Mid Sussex?
- Paid Induction Training (£130 for three days)
- Guaranteed Hours Contracts
- Market-leading pay rates
- Career Development and mentoring
- Provide a premium service for private individuals in their own homes
- Less rushing, and more time with Clients.
I love being a Carer - it is one of the most rewarding things I've ever donemore testimonials
Good Oaks Mid Sussex has both visiting and live-in care roles available. For more information about Live-in Care, have a look at our Live-in Care Careers page or fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you.