At Good Oaks, we work with your family, friends, neighbours, GPs, district nurses and other health professionals to form a team dedicated to your needs.
Good Oaks works exclusively with private individuals and our success is largely due to recommendations and referrals. We are focused on providing a premium service of personalised, dependable and quality care.
Our strong care ethos runs through everything we do:
- We are registered with and regularly inspected by the Care Quality Commission.
- We are proud of our experienced and friendly Dignity in Care registered carers.
- Good Oaks builds small teams of carers, providing continuity of care.
- Our staff are well trained and well paid, and are willing to go the extra mile.
- We pride ourselves on attentive and caring management.
About Care at Home
Visiting care involves a carer visiting you at home to help you with tasks that you are finding difficult. Our carers help to promote independence at home and offer a cost-effective alternative to moving into a residential care home. You can read more about visiting care with Good Oaks here.
Live-in care is a bespoke alternative to residential care. Live-in care involves a carer staying with you at home, usually for at least two weeks at a time. Our live in carers can help with the running of the house as much as desired, as well as provide personal care and companionship. Find out more about live in care with Good Oaks here.
If you’d like to talk to a member of our team about your care needs, or you aren’t sure what level of care that you need, you can book a free consultation here.
Benefits of Home Care:
- Often appropriate for long term as well as short term ‘Home from Hospital’ packages
- Flexible and easily adapted to suit your lifestyle, family and priorities
- Able to provide continuity, companionship and enabling relationships
We offer visiting care and live-in care in Dorset, Hampshire, Mid Sussex and Reading. You can contact one of our local offices here.
Our Good Oaks PRIDE Values
Professionalism – In every interaction, we are professional towards our clients and colleagues.
Respect – Good Oaks staff show consideration for each other, and recognise and appreciate peoples’ different needs and priorities.
Integrity – We do the right thing. We are transparent and own up to our mistakes so we can improve.
Dedication – We are committed to providing a quality service that actively improves the lives of others.
Empathy – We put ourselves in the shoes of our clients to ensure our service meets their needs.
Good Oaks’ Mission:
To be the go-to provider of quality care at home by valuing, developing and rewarding the caring people who work with us.more testimonials