From our office in Hurn, we are proud to provide personalised, professional and flexible live-in care across East Dorset.
Live-in care is where a carer lives with you in your home for at least a week at a time, and often for longer. During their time with you they can help with meal preparation, medication administration, personal care, companionship care, managing the house and shopping, and much more.
Live-in Care in Wimborne
Wimborne is a beautiful place to live in. From Wimborne Minster to Wimborne Market, there is always something going on. Finding quality, reliable care however can be tricky, especially if you need a little more help. Our Live-in Care service in Wimborne ensures residents can properly enjoy the surroundings and their community, by arranging trips out where appropriate.
Live in Care in Ferndown
Between Wimborne and Ringwood, Ferndown is Dorset’s second largest in-land town, after Dorchester.
We provide both home care and live-in care in Ferndown, and recruit live-in carers locally, from all around the East Dorset area.
Live-in Care in Ringwood and Fordingbridge
On the river Avon and nestled at the edge of the New Forest, Ringwood can be difficult to source homecare in due to the rural surroundings.
Fordingbridge is a small town of around 6000 people, North of Ringwood and has a tight-knit community.
Live-in Care is an ideal service in these small towns, and can enable people to properly make the most of their community. The one-to-one nature of the service means that people can build strong relationships with their carers, and potentially get out and about to local cafes and restaurants together.
Our Approach to Live-in Care in East Dorset
We ensure that our clients are able to live as independently as possible, with a personalised care plan developed in partnership with the client and live-in carer.
We also provide paperless care plans, with our care records safely secured on the cloud and accessible to loved ones who may not be able to visit as regularly as they’d want.
Our live-in carers are always recruited locally and we only work with experienced carers, providing thorough, ongoing training for them.
Why Good Oaks Live-in Care in Ferndown, Ringwood and Wimborne?
- We are a locally owned, owner-led organisation, which treats every client as an individual, not a number.
- We provide free, no-obligation initial care assessments so you can meet us and we can find out more about your care needs
- Live-in care in general, and our Covid-Secure Live-in Care in particular, is the safest care option for people who fall into the vulnerable category due to their age or health.
- We are the only Carbon-Neutral care company in the UK, planting trees locally to offset our emissions. You can be sure that your choice is the best not only for you and your loved ones, but the planet as well.
- We are surprisingly cost-effective, comparing favourably to our quality competitors and residential homes.
Good Oaks Home Care Agency East Dorset branch address:
Aviation Business Park