In a Live-in Care job, people support clients who need full-time care in their own homes. Live-in Carers live with the client in their house, and help them when they need it with things like food preparation, companionship, personal care and medication prompting.
We match you with clients with the same interests and attitudes, and try to foster strong and lasting relationships. The one-to-one nature of the work can be much more rewarding than working in other care environments. Live-in care is also financially rewarding; our live-in carers earn more than £600 per week, and do not need to pay for food or lodging.
Live-in Care Placements are for a minimum of a week at a time, and we offer flexible placement lengths of one, two, three weeks at a time, and sometimes longer where appropriate.
Why Become a Live-in Carer?
- Flexible working patterns
- Excellent weekly pay rates, PLUS holiday pay earned per week
- Pension contributions and employment status
- Food provided by clients
- Supportive, proactive and understanding management
- Free training and arranged, paid accommodation for training
- Market-leading Employment Package
- Opportunities to study for a Level 2 or 3 QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care
What we’re looking for in a Live-in Carer:
- To be caring, kind and compassionate
- Be willing to undergo an Enhanced DBS, or have recent or Updated Enhanced DBS Check
- Prior experience in the care sector (but not necessarily Live-in Care)
- To manage the home as much as required, possibly including cleaning, shopping and cooking.
Applying for a Live-in Care Job
To apply for a position, fill out the quick application form below and we’ll be in touch:
Doing Live-in Care suits me perfectly. I get to form great relationships with my clients, who I always go back to. Good Oaks help me with any care issues so there's always someone to call if I'm not sure about something!more testimonials