People from all walks of life choose to work for Good Oaks. People wanting a career in care, graduates, and people looking for some flexible hours around study or childcare are all valued as part of our team.
For those that are looking for a career in care we make career progression an important part of working for Good Oaks. Our Team Leaders are our front line managers, and are in charge of up to ten carers. As we grow, we employ more Team Leaders, and always advertise the position internally before posting a job advert.
- A range of flexible and guaranteed hours contract options
- Paid induction training, shadowing and supervision
- Sector-leading pay rates
- Paid mileage between clients
- Market-leading Employment Package
- Clear career progression opportunities
- Excellent training, carer support and mentoring
- Friendly and helpful team to help you provide the best quality care
- No Local Authority contracts, so less rushing and cutting corners
Frequently Asked Questions