Starting to think about care at home can present problems and concerns that you hadn’t even thought about. We’ve put together a library of useful resources to help you with the kinds of issues we have helped our clients with over the years.
You’ll find information about:
- How to broach the subject of care with parents
- How to find a care agency
- What to ask at the initial meeting or assessment
- What to do if you’re not happy with your care provider
- Advantages and disadvantages of your care options
Other topics we have covered that you may find interesting are: