Good Oaks has a strong reputation for working in partnership with health and social care organisations. We provide flexible, responsive and dependable solutions for organisations such as PCT’s, Local Authorities and Charities.
NHS and Discharge
Good Oaks works with hospitals and Social Services to safely discharge people into the community after their stay in hospital. We can assess patients on the ward, giving them and their family the confidence that their return home will be safe, timely and sustainable.
Our quick starting packages of care reduce patients’ length of stay, emergency readmissions and pressure on hospital beds.
Good Oaks provides care to self-funding clients, and to those receiving direct payments and NHS continuing healthcare packages in their own home.
Local Authorities and Brokerage Teams
Social Services and Local Authorities often assess people as needing care, but not being eligible for funded care due to their assets. We can help provide their care in line with their needs assessment, reviewed with the client on a regular basis.
We have built good relationships with referrers due to:
- Quick assessments, and packages of care often commencing next day
- Flexible packages, from 30 minute calls to 24 hour and live-in care
- Experience of interagency working with health-care professionals.
- Reablement packages adaptive to the fluctuating needs of the service user
- Affordable and popular choice with self-funding clients
- Can-do, proactive attitude
- Excellent CQC report