Our premium care management franchise gives you three businesses wrapped into one: Visiting Care, Live-in Care and Community Drivers.
Good Oaks’ Care Franchise is unique in providing all three services from one location; each one is viable in its own right, but together they make the complete package.
Starting from an ethos of providing quality visiting home care to individuals in their own homes, Good Oaks has grown its range of services to include Live-in Care and Community Drivers. Good Oaks focuses on providing premium care services to individuals in their own home who are funding their own care.
Data shows we are living in an ageing society, with the over 70’s doubling by 2035. This, coupled with the contraction of the amount and scope of help offered by local authorities, means the self-funding market is growing. With Good Oaks firmly positioned at the heart of this growth market, we can give you all the tools you need to start your own premium care and support provider.
The Complete Care Management Franchise package includes:
- Operations Manual, including Policies and Procedures
- A week-long residential training course
- Rostering and management software
- Support to register with Companies House and CQC
- Help recruiting a Registered Manager
- Ongoing training and support
Why choose the Good Oaks Care Management Franchise Package?
- The unique mix of services provided establishes you as the “go-to” provider for all care and support needs in the local community.
- A focus on premium, quality care sets Good Oaks apart from many competitors
- Joining Good Oaks early in the franchising journey means you get direct access to the Company Directors – not a call-centre
- Access to our database of Live-in Carers to kick-start your Live-in Care business
- Join a company genuinely excited about providing premium, quality care and constantly innovating
1: Fill in the form below
2: Receive an initial telephone call from one of the Company Directors, and have literature sent to you
3: Should that telephone call be successful, visit us in Poole for a in-depth discussion about Good Oaks as well as your plans, your potential future role, responsibilities and challenges you may face
**Good Oaks are currently looking for a Pilot franchise, so are offering a franchise with limited up-front fees. Get in touch to find out more.**