The care sector is a growing industry that can provide rewarding and flexible careers, both full time and part time. At Good Oaks we are working to professionalise the sector through:
- guaranteed hours contracts
- discerning recruitment processes
- thorough induction and frequent training
- registration with the Dignity in Care campaign
- excellent career progression
It is the commitment and hard work of Good Oaks’ staff that make us stand out from the crowd. We focus on creating a satisfying and exciting career pathway with a structure that rewards hard work and loyalty, while providing flexible working conditions for all our staff.
We publish our market leading pay scales because we believe staff in the care sector should be paid fairly for the work they do.
Why Good Oaks?
- Over £130 paid for induction training
- Sector-leading pay rates
- All private clients, so no rushing and cutting corners
- Guaranteed Hours!
- Common-sense, supportive management
- We’re a quality service provider with happy service users
- Flexible hours
- Paid mileage, holiday pay and training
Why Good Oaks
Live-in Care Careers
Your Employment Package
Good Oaks' Mission is to be the go-to provider of quality care at home by valuing, developing and rewarding the caring people who work with us.more testimonials